Diary

Wednesday 15th April and Thursday 16th April

Domenico:
Why do Sweet and Tenders complicate everything?
Can the blog transmit what we are doing (in experience, fact, content)? Is it practical?
Are two heads fulfilling a useless task, are they making that task anymore useful??

Montserrat:
These two days I started looking for more pleasure in making art and i got it.
Norway is so rich that even sleeping in a dressing room is super comfortable. the best sheets and shower. I whish i have one like this. I learned to prepare pesto and putanesca. And I spent two hours in the park. The best project I have ever started. Doing nothing.

Tim:
I feel very priviliged that today Nuno and I were adopted. We haven't met the entire family yet, but our mother is perfect. I am also glad that that other piece is finished for the moment.

Mariella:
I am happy that I started my everyday favorite lecture in this context. I am happy that there is courage and that I've got friends.

Marianne:
I don't feel happy, nor pleased but alive that today I've been working with Anna Sofie and Lisa transforming one sequence of a dance into another dance with attaching my two wrists with ropes in order to feel more (oh my god) like a body that is flying in the air, because I jump from the air and make figures.

Thami:
Since I came here I did yoga once, I want to do it again, but it is impossible for me because it is killing my body in a way. Today i woke up late because of it, that's why I didn't do it again. I live with Nuno and Tim, we share a bed together. For the next couple of days I will live alone - they got adopted. Domenico will be joining me. Waaw.

Micheline:
I have five points in this two days. Get what you need. Do it together. Share your impressions. Continue to dance It's Political. Yes, community matters. And happy that I have Nuno to speak in Portuguese. (Estou feliz porque tenho Nuno para falar em portugues.)

Nuno:
Eu agradeco esta oportunidade.

Min:
Last night I had an interview about At Home with Georg in his shower-bedroom lying on the bed under the shower, looking at Animation Soap Opera, followed by talk in the dark with Georg and Koen, the residents of the shower-room, playing guitar and whiskey drinking. A little piece of home, play, playmates and a great inspiration for a performance to come.

Luan:
I feel like I have this bag of candy and that I am tasting them one by one and that I'm putting it out on the table and then I look at the candy. And then I'm thinking: what the hell am I supposed to do now?

Koen:
I learned today that an idea can make it onto stage in less than five hours. I am not so sure if the spot was such a good idea. Well...

Nuno on behalf of Georg:
I am not willing to spend my time with collective activities.

Mia:
Today I was told that all the doors of the offices and the administration have been open the last days, and they told me that this never happened before. When I woke up today, I looked at Montserrat, I looked at Min, I looked at Anna Sofie, after my alarm had been ringing for the third time and after the alarm of someone else had been ringing for a while and then we continued to sleep a bit more, thinking that maybe Georg with his Quantumm Yoga was still in his shower-bedroom with Koen. Everyday there are more spaces filled with someone or something.

Pernille:
Today I was not here and you start to think about all the things you miss.

Sille:
Today I started wondering why so many of us seem to be getting ill.

Warren:
I don't know what to say. I enjoy learning so much from you all. It is a great privilige. Thank you.

Susanne:
I agree with Koen: the spot is not such a good idea.

Ingeborg:
I am happy that today I did not have to transform a sequens of a dance into anther dance by tying my wrists to make me flow better in the air.

Montserrat:
Norwegian women have great legs.


Friday 17th April

Min:
I want to go home...

Montserrat:
Maybe I found a practice I would like to keep: the park bench. I,ve discovered many things there: I didn't play so much as a kid, I performed instead...we all performed in my family. i wonder what does this mean. I like the freedom of not having a choice and just stay there without having any control of the external events. Today we cooked mexican food with norwegian chilis.

Marianne:
In fact I want to stage the adagio with the rope with Ana-Sophia and Sille with an opera music and voices of the three of us shouting at each other as if we were inside a storm on a boat.

Mariella:
Cut avocados in half, peel the skin and smash them. Add some spices (chilli, coriander, pepper, salt) and lemon juice. Stir it all until it's creamy and serve with tacos.

Micheline:
I have so much energy that I need to share (it sounds stupid but it's also political). I don't have so much money and this country needs to share (it sounds third world-ish and is)
This night I received much energy from people I don't know, but I got it.
Energy, share something political, money, countries and people I don't know are my five points for today. (please imagine me with my fist in the air, like a black panther) (I'm not being ironical - but at the same time I am)

Loan:
it is a strange experience feeling so dispensible and at the same time somehow constantly connected. to something. today i played games outside. it was sunny.

Min:
I am back refreshed. I had followed the cold hand down to the sensory room. It felt like being alive in a coffin; cold, resting, just sensing. Something amused my dead self. Warmth, sun; the heater; thing that can make a corpse smile.

Cecilie L. Steen:
Finally I have met the very Sweet and Tender people in Dance House, I had dinner and a very strong experience with the woork of Micheline I am so impressed by you and the vitality, fun and at the same time seriousness you present- Now a little wine and talk

Domenico:
Communal living takes energy. You are constantly thrown off your axis by the energy and activities of the others in such close proximity. I felt this in paf, I felt it in Porto, and I am trying to control this effect here. I have learned how sensitive I am to the people sharing my space. At the same time, I am most content having company and sharing. This paradigm is occupying my thoughts right now. I think I will dedicate a bit of time eacht day to be with myself. Today's bike ride along the river park made a big difference. Staying centered while sharing ideas, space, beds, etc is a job this type of project has presented me.

Thami:
Let me sit down and share this with you. There are a lot of things happening around me, there are a lot of things to catch up with. Unfortunately I don't know exactely what are those things. There are a lot of projects, ideas, thoughts, moments at the basement of this building. It's crazy. Through these things there is me. It's like if this things didn't exist I wouldn't be here. So every moment in time, whether it is good or bad, I appreciate it. Because it builds who I am at the end of the day. One more thing: it feels good to be outside after spending a lot of time inside. Thank you.

Pernillle:
I appreciate all the sharing. Especially I appreciated CARNE earlier tonight. thank you Micheline....

Sille:
Today I have been gratefull for the sharing I have experienced. Everyday it gets more inspiring to be here.

Inger-Reidun (Iro) Olsen:
It's my second day and tonight I am going to cut Mia's hair :° :))))

Erik:
No thoughts today. I am totally thoughtless.

Mia:
My questions today is: how can we keep on searching, not knowing, being together, work on individual proposals, live, eat, feed the others, play, raft, kvantum yoga, discuss (even with the outside!), coordinate (without fixing and being too rigid.. ?), rest, be in peace, be on the edge, live live and live while:
connecting to each other in some kind of way that can fuel into a graspable collective visible idea.

Sidsel Pape:
My head has been twisted around and now I look out with eyes in my neck.

Georg still doesn't want to be social. He has his own blog, hidden from the world.

Georg is asking Annesofie if she wants to do it again tomorrow after the dinner?...here he is refering to the sensory-loop-space.she is really just too tired to loop the dude, but anyway confident that new images can be created without seeing; she likes the generosity evoking the audiences inner references by a light presure, a surface of sand or closing and opening spaces with simple materials- to be continued....

Monday 20th April

nuno:
"Thami is a great person. We will hear about him for a very long time. Powerful presence, strong dance." New York Times

"beautiful, touching, simple. African´s finest dance creator, Thami Hector" Mouvement

"dazzling performance." Lonely Planet

"Thami makes shit happen!!!!!!!" Guilherme Garrido

Thami:
Today I feel good. I've been trying to get the group together and finally I did manage to get it together to do the Unisono. I felt great to do it and better.

Tuesday 21th April

Pernille:
Today I have walked with an audience.

Domenico:
Today I am a spectator. I am not only watching you, I am allowing people to watch you later and I am watching me make this happen. I hope the film works out nicely. Thank you. I have enjoyed myself immensely.

Thami:
What about today? We did it again! And I have this thought that I don't like but it must be done. Cleaning the house tomorrow.
After cleaning we go into the mountains to ski. Downhill baby, I'm telling you.
Let me get back to serious things now. I know a lot of people that are not used to the language that we speak at the present moment. Like they are confused. They're like: "what is going on here"? One thing here, one thing there.

Sille:
Today I have had one foot out of the door. This week there have been many interesting talks and reflections and I am hoping that much of the energy and openness will stick when I lift the other foot and walk out the door.

Georg:
I tried to kill everyone today using southindian recipees, but there just was not enough chilli in the house. still, everyone had a hard time, which felt good. i will open the shower club later, apart from my temporal fascist state "unit" the only meaningful thing i ever did.

Mariella:
The only soundproof room I could find in Dansens Hus is the toilet in the foyer.

Loan:
I disappeared. I escaped, and I feel a little guilty.
But while I was away I kept thinking about Sweet and Tender and Living House. I am thrilled, grateful, annoyed, confused, inspired and somehow unavoidably touched.

Mia:
playing, adoption, eating, singing, community, sharing, biking, showering, eating again; cooking again, talking, changing space, creating temporary beds,a space becoming a temporary home of a temporary family, slowly and invisibly giving birth to other ideas, a specific dynaic and atmosphere, in the moment you think you can grasp it it's gone, then trying again

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire